Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Social Media Share & Follow buttons and Threads we want you to be familiar with!

Follow Affilipede!

Share this Page!

Affiliates

The Writing Hut
A Few Words From Wayne Miller To The Members Of Affiliforums
The Three Word Minimum ~ Images ~ And Sharing ~
Affilipede Is Seeking New Clients *~
Banner ad submissions
Ad Space Available on Affilipede and Affiliforums
Become an Affilipede Affiliate
General Feedback
Affiliforums ~ If You Like Us ~ Like Us On Facebook ~
Affilipede Is On Twitter Too ~ Follow Us ~
I Dare Someone To Come Forth And Show Me A Program That Really Makes Money ~
The Post That Never Ends ~ Or The Continuing Story By Everyone That Writes Next ~

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
Welcome to Affiliforums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

CLICK HERE

Are you having trouble registering? Please take a look at our simple walkthrough. CLICK HERE!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Affilipede *~ A Fresh New Approach To Social Media *~ Have Us Promote You *~
Topic Started: Jan 16 2014, 12:36 AM (360,690 Views)
Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image
Click the image to enlarge it ~

You know you need Social Media to make your marketing complete
The problem is everyone is doing the same old thing. Everyone that is except Affilipede
We have a fresh new approach to Social Media

If you need a Social Media campaign and you don’t involve Affilipede ...
Then you’ll just be doing the same old thing too

Our promotions start as low as $60 per month *~

Affilipede ~ Contact Us today ~

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kimmy Harvey
Member Avatar

I am a new member to Affilipede. I am honored and proud to partake in these great forums that do provide a great service, and truly is a "Fresh New Approach to Social Media of Promotion"!
As an, now, Artist whom had obtained exhibits, in many regions in Central New York, by entering submissions to advertised, referred to by amazing people, or word of mouth, judged exhibits; or just personally going into establishments with my portfolio to gain them. I am so sincerely, ever so grateful to all these places for my exhibits where there were community's viewing over recent past years surely many had seen. On Affilidepe, I have gain an unbeleivable amount of outreach with incredible amounts of viewers in such a short time. I have now an Online Exhibit that reaches the world, how incredibly awesome is that! I most enjoy that I have an opportunity to connect with those whom are viewing my Online Exhibit more then I possibly could reach and actual beable to have a chance for everyone's feedback. This is a fantastic site with awesome people that provides a great freshness to helping so many presentation of themselves and what they do. So honored and glad to be part of it all. Stop by to my Art, feel free to comment, cause this is just one beauty's that this site has to offer anyone whom is looking for outstanding opportunities for their endeavors. Thank you to Wayne and Nathanial, our hosts , with the most :) , and to all whom are here. Sincerely, Kimmy

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Affilipede Has A Global Audience ~
Posted Image

A Social Media campaign or the lack of one can make or break a person or a company on today’s Internet. Affilipede is about to be two years old, but we the owners have been marketing on the Internet for 12 years and that is a lot of experience. Affilipede has a global audience, people from all around the world come here everyday. They know us and they trust us.
Isn’t it about time that you did too. We only promote a few people and companies at a time so that we can get you the exposure you deserve.. We put you in front of the world on Digg, Facebook, Google +, Linked In, Pinterest, Twitter and more. We also promote you here on Affiliforums and on one of our blogs Affiliblog 2. Unlike other companies who offer you an automated Twitter campaign. We offer you everything stated here in a total hands on package that is not automated. We know when the exposure is good and that’s when you’ll be promoted. By people who care, not software
on some obscure server.

We promote any company or person engaged in legal and ethical business. Are you an artist or a musician, an author or a salesperson? An Internet marketer or maybe an executive who wants branded for future endeavors. Do you have an online store or a chain of restaurants? Unlike other companies that offer no proof of what they’ve done. We provide links, here on Affiliforums you can comment and participate. You can see how many people have viewed the information here. Affilipede is a high ranking website that gets a lot of Internet traffic. We know how to brand you and we know how to promote you ~

Contact Us, You’ll Be Glad You Did ~

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

This is a really awesome service! It's more than worth it to get involved. Everyone who has taken us up on this has had nothing but good things to say. I strongly encourage anyone looking to increase their presence on the internet to take us up on this!

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Your Very Own Social Media Crystal Ball ~
Posted Image
Social Media isn’t like regular advertising. The things that are posted
and the people who see them are constantly changing. There are those
who see the changes and those who make the changes ~

Affilipede makes the changes. We have been shaping Social Media for two
years now, to others it may seem like we have a crystal ball but the truth is…

We know what’s going to happen because we make it happen.

Do you need a Social Media campaign?
If the answer is “Yes” then let us promote you ~

Affilipede ~ We are one of the forces that drive Social Media ~

Contact Us ~

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

Social media is a powerful tool for any business and it can be a lot to handle trying to tackle your business and your social media networks at the same time. Let us help. Let Affilipede promote you! :)

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Affilipede ~ A Fresh New Approach To Social Media Marketing ~
Posted Image
Three words that mean so much, in order to succeed on the Internet
you have to do it. You have to have an effective Social Media Campaign.
Do you know how to do it? Are you connected to the right people?
Do you have the time?

Affiliped is doing it 24/7/52, we have the connections, we have the
knowledge and the skills and most of all we have the time. You know
the Internet is global and Affilipede is global.

The question is… What do you want to be ~

Contact Us ~

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

We absolutely guarantee that we will make your presence known on the internet and get people talking about you.

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Verifiable Results ~
Posted Image

Hi Nathanial,
You're right, but people don't have to take our word for it our customers say it for us ~

Look at the date on the top tweet, that was Saturday, February 15, 2014. That's right this
all happened on Valentine's Day weekend when people are busy being in love, cultivating
romance and maintaining their current relationships. You wouldn't think they'd have the
time to come to Affiliforums and check out fantasy adventure books ~

Posted Image

They made the time for Affilipede ~

Look at the date on the image above, Monday, February 17, 2014. Only two days later on a crazy
Valentine's Day weekend and we pushed Lynette Creswell and "The Magic Trilogy" well over 10,000
views. That is valuable leverage for an aspiring author or anyone else. Lynette didn't just get views
here on Affiliforums either. We shared her and "The Magic Trilogy" on Affiliblog 2, Digg, Facebook,
Google +, Linked In, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and Twitter too ~

That is what brought over 10,000 people here to read about her and what she does ~

If you need a Social Media Campaign have Affilipede promote you because everyone
wants verifiable results ~

Click Here To Read This Entire Post ~

Contact Us Today And Get Started ~

Nathanial
Administrator
This is but a taste of what we can offer you! How would you like for 10,000 people to see what you're doing? How would you like a slice of that pie? Hmmmm?

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Services · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

All original content, graphics, Ads and writing are the copyrighted property of their respective creator and/or author. You may not copy or distribute any copyrighted materials on Affilipede, Affiliblog or Affiliforums with out the expressed written concent of it's owner. Affilipede, Affiliblog, Affiliblog2 and Affiliforums are the copyrighted property of Wayne and Nathanial Miller. © 2010 - 2016

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of promoting clients on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement between that client and Affilipede.

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of posting on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement with Affilipede.

*Affilipede and Affiliforums are Amazon Affiliates.
Google Analytics Alternative