Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Social Media Share & Follow buttons and Threads we want you to be familiar with!

Follow Affilipede!

Share this Page!

Affiliates

The Writing Hut
A Few Words From Wayne Miller To The Members Of Affiliforums
The Three Word Minimum ~ Images ~ And Sharing ~
Affilipede Is Seeking New Clients *~
Banner ad submissions
Ad Space Available on Affilipede and Affiliforums
Become an Affilipede Affiliate
General Feedback
Affiliforums ~ If You Like Us ~ Like Us On Facebook ~
Affilipede Is On Twitter Too ~ Follow Us ~
I Dare Someone To Come Forth And Show Me A Program That Really Makes Money ~
The Post That Never Ends ~ Or The Continuing Story By Everyone That Writes Next ~

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
Welcome to Affiliforums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

CLICK HERE

Are you having trouble registering? Please take a look at our simple walkthrough. CLICK HERE!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
General Feedback
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 11:54 PM (47,245 Views)
Nathanial
Administrator
We would like to hear your feedback about the forum and site. Anything you can tell us about how we can improve or how we're doing or if you would just like to tell us how fantastic we are (which we already know but it's good to hear it too ;) ) then this is the place to do it :) !
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

I know I'm a little prejudiced toward Affiliforums, but I'm not new to forums. This forum rocks. Great graphics and fun people. The ability to move a lot of traffic. I know that in time we'll get more and more active members. As far as Affilipede goes, it is a great site, someone recently told me they could spend all day there surfing and learning! That's just what I want to hear!
Edited by Wayne Miller, Mar 28 2013, 08:27 PM.

Kcannavo

Posted Image

THIS SITE IS ROCKING!! ITS A PARTY UP IN HERE EVERY DAY ALL DAY!! 10 thumbs up!

Nathanial
Administrator
Lmao, Thank you! We work very hard on it :) . (also, I imagined what a hand with 10 thumbs would look like hahaha!)

Wiseone.search
Member Avatar

You have built a wonderful site. I can tell effort has been put into the building of it. Also, the way the community interacts with one another is very comforting and newbie friendly which is great. I would also like to point out that your site maintains a sense of authority that is key to insuring that no improper use of it's resources becomes a factor. This plays a great role in website respectability and in my opinion you guys are doing a great job!

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

Hi Wiseone,
Thanks, we try to make Affiliforums a safe place for our members. We feel it's important to feel secure. We're pretty happy with the way things have gone, we just had our 1 year anniversary and over all everything is pretty solid. We could use more active members, but most forums say that. Thanks for your input.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · News and Feedback · Next Topic »

All original content, graphics, Ads and writing are the copyrighted property of their respective creator and/or author. You may not copy or distribute any copyrighted materials on Affilipede, Affiliblog or Affiliforums with out the expressed written concent of it's owner. Affilipede, Affiliblog, Affiliblog2 and Affiliforums are the copyrighted property of Wayne and Nathanial Miller. © 2010 - 2016

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of promoting clients on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement between that client and Affilipede.

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of posting on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement with Affilipede.

*Affilipede and Affiliforums are Amazon Affiliates.
Google Analytics Alternative