Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Social Media Share & Follow buttons and Threads we want you to be familiar with!

Follow Affilipede!

Share this Page!

Affiliates

The Writing Hut
A Few Words From Wayne Miller To The Members Of Affiliforums
The Three Word Minimum ~ Images ~ And Sharing ~
Affilipede Is Seeking New Clients *~
Banner ad submissions
Ad Space Available on Affilipede and Affiliforums
Become an Affilipede Affiliate
General Feedback
Affiliforums ~ If You Like Us ~ Like Us On Facebook ~
Affilipede Is On Twitter Too ~ Follow Us ~
I Dare Someone To Come Forth And Show Me A Program That Really Makes Money ~
The Post That Never Ends ~ Or The Continuing Story By Everyone That Writes Next ~

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
Welcome to Affiliforums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

CLICK HERE

Are you having trouble registering? Please take a look at our simple walkthrough. CLICK HERE!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Puppies Come In All Shapes And Sizes ~
Topic Started: Apr 2 2013, 11:44 PM (11,234 Views)
Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

I do not claim any rights to this picture but who ever took it did a great job. Look at these three little puppies how cute they are.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cecelia McCarty
Member Avatar

They are soooooo Cute and adorable. I want all three!
Cecelia McCarty

Nathanial
Administrator
Well it's hard to not like puppies! lol You just can't bead adorable xD !

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
The Three Little Puppies ~
Posted Image

Okay so I normally prefer puppies that grow up to be a man's dog ~

However even I have to admit these puppies are cute ~

Maybe even too cute ~

Ya gotta love 'em ~

Cecelia McCarty
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I could not find 3 puppies that can compete with your little cuties. I found these 3 little wolf pups instead.

There is no denying these are not like our domesticated dog breeds. They just look different. Maybe it is the intent look in their eyes?

What surprised me the most is that their ears are standing up with no taping required.

Cecelia McCarty
Edited by Cecelia McCarty, Oct 2 2013, 04:50 PM.

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

This is a great picture of puppies ~

If your like me and you like puppies ~

You're going to love these two puppies ~

Show me a picture of puppies that you have or love ~

Cecelia McCarty
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I had the privilege of having two Golden Retrievers. Their names were Beau and Mandie.

Beau was all boy and insisted that only he was allowed to "get" the ball. Mandie would chase after him and catch his tail and nip at his hind legs. People used to say that Beau was so smart they thought he knew exactly what every they were saying to him.

Mandie was all girl. She loved children and babies. The worst day of her life was when she was too big to fit under the coffee table. She always wanted to be carried around like a little doll baby and could not understand how come we could not pick her up and carry her around like we did when she was a puppy.

I used to take the dogs to the beach almost every weekend. Mandy somehow knew that children could be afraid of her, so she would walk very slowly toward them and stand very quietly and only softly wave her tail. The children would run and hug her an love her, and she would be in heaven.

Beau was a champion frisbee catcher. He would run and jump and do all sorts of acrobatics in the air catching the frisbee.

Mandie and Beau had puppies - 12 of them. 11 survived and thrived. They were all spoken for and had wonderful new homes before they were old enough to leave.

I know Mandie had a time raising those 11 puppies, but I guarantee that I did too!

They were beautiful and magical and I will always miss them until we are reunited once again.

Cecelia McCarty

Nathanial
Administrator
We generally tend to accept that puppies are cute... all puppies are cute, no matter what breed or species. Unfortunately that is simply not the case for all dogs.

Chinese Crested dogs are ugly dogs so it's no surprise they bear ugly puppies...

Posted Image

Glados

Posted Image

oh my goodness... is this not the cutest puppy ever??? you gotta know that those long ears are soft as velvet. How could you ever say no to such a sweetie? Sweet little Basset Hound.

@Nathanial... yeah, that dog is Fugly! LOL

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

LMBO! Grumpuppy says "this is my happy face!".

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Off Topic Discussion · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

All original content, graphics, Ads and writing are the copyrighted property of their respective creator and/or author. You may not copy or distribute any copyrighted materials on Affilipede, Affiliblog or Affiliforums with out the expressed written concent of it's owner. Affilipede, Affiliblog, Affiliblog2 and Affiliforums are the copyrighted property of Wayne and Nathanial Miller. © 2010 - 2016

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of promoting clients on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement between that client and Affilipede.

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of posting on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement with Affilipede.

*Affilipede and Affiliforums are Amazon Affiliates.
Google Analytics Alternative