Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Social Media Share & Follow buttons and Threads we want you to be familiar with!

Follow Affilipede!

Share this Page!

Affiliates

The Writing Hut
A Few Words From Wayne Miller To The Members Of Affiliforums
The Three Word Minimum ~ Images ~ And Sharing ~
Affilipede Is Seeking New Clients *~
Banner ad submissions
Ad Space Available on Affilipede and Affiliforums
Become an Affilipede Affiliate
General Feedback
Affiliforums ~ If You Like Us ~ Like Us On Facebook ~
Affilipede Is On Twitter Too ~ Follow Us ~
I Dare Someone To Come Forth And Show Me A Program That Really Makes Money ~
The Post That Never Ends ~ Or The Continuing Story By Everyone That Writes Next ~

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
Welcome to Affiliforums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

CLICK HERE

Are you having trouble registering? Please take a look at our simple walkthrough. CLICK HERE!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Post That Never Ends ~ Or The Continuing Story By Everyone That Writes Next ~
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 11:26 PM (24,233 Views)
Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image
The purpose of this topic is to keep the members coming in to write part of it a little at a time. I’m starting it out and then whoever the next member is to jump in will write a few lines and then we’ll eventually end up with something unique to Affiliforums. So join in and use you imaginations and don’t forget to have fun.

The following ground rules apply NO SEX, DRUGS, ALCOHOL, POLITICS, VIOLENCE, RELIGION OR OTHER DISAGREEABLE MATERIAL" breaking this rule will result in your post being removed. This is to be an ongoing, fun, happy story.

A Journey To Somewhere Not Predetermined And Back Again…. Maybe

A long time ago in a galaxy far away...
Actually we couldn’t rent a spaceship on such short notice, so...
This story begins in a suburb of Denver, Colorado called Littleton
Three happy travelers decided to take a trip to Venus, however...
The local Rent-A-Spaceship company said “No way Jose”
So they decided to just to just take a road trip.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cecelia McCarty
Member Avatar

Yeah - I Like Road Trips!

They decided to head west and took I70 through the Einsehower Tunnel.

They stopped along the way and picked up some Virgin Mary's somewhere near Vail and kept on trucking, albeit a little happier now!

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

Their car broke down however but a group of wandering Dinosaurs agree to give them a ride.

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image
Click image to enlarge

What to do, what to do? Well our three travelers Cecelia, Wayne and Nathanial decided to take the dinosaurs up on their offer. So they set off in search of a mechanic or civilization, hoping at the very least to be joined by another member of Affiliforums.

Posted Image

Little did they know that they would have to stop from time to time so Cecelia could tell her dinosaur how to act like a lady. Slowly but surely our tired trio eventually made their way to a road and immediately found a roadside stand where a man was selling apple cider.....

Cecelia McCarty
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Cecelia was so happy to see civilization that she cried out, "Yeah!" and immediately followed that with, "I have become such a mess. I need to clean up and fix my hair. I do hope they have facilities that they will let me use."

Continuing on Cecelia said with a sweet smile, "I would love to have some Apple cider too, but I seem to have left my money with my purse in the car. If it is not too much to ask, can someone please see if we can get some Apple Cider? Can you Please get me some too?"

Babbling now, "Maybe they will have a telephone so we can call and get someone to help us get the car fixed?"

Just then Cecelia saw a.....

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

... a sign that read "Curling Championship: Grand Prize; $40"
Not realizing that the sign was talking about the sport and not her hair she entered and immediately proceeded to the competition atop her dinosaur.

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
The Post That Never Ends ~ Or The Continuing Story By Everyone That Writes Next ~ Part 7 ~

In part 6 of this story Cecelia had entered a Curling competition.

Posted Image

Go here if you want to read this story from the beginning ~

Cecelia was busy telling the referee (who had already explained to here that she was already entered and it was a one point competition) that she knew nothing about this kind of curling when her dinosaur who was shuffling around nervously kicked her beautiful red (because it matched her hair) curling stone.

Posted Image

It turned out to be a near perfect shot, stopping closer to the center mark than any of the other competitor’s stones. Cecelia had won the competition and the $40 prize and she was awarded an extra $30,000 because her dinosaur kicked the winning stone. Happy to be a winner she went right to the little roadside stand and bought Nathanial, Wayne and herself a refreshing glass of Apple Cider.

Posted Image

When our three travelers had finished their drinks they set of again with a gallon jug of Apple Cider hoping to meet more members of Affiliforums while searching for a new car.

Cecelia McCarty
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Being somewhat refreshed minus Cecelia's hair, the intrepid trio set off on their dinosaurs to see if they could find someplace to buy a car.

Just then all three dinosaurs simultaneously spotted....

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

A space ship.The owner (a brooding little purple man with a mustache) named... well never mind his name, the human vocal cords can't pronounce it anyway. The little purple man expressed that the ship is for sale, for the bargin price of 1 quartz credit. How much is that in Earth money again?

Posted Image
Edited by Nathanial, May 27 2013, 11:48 PM.

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
The Post That Never Ends ~ Or The Continuing Story By Everyone That Writes Next ~ Part 10 ~

Posted Image

In part 9 our travelers met a little purple man with a spaceship for sale.....

Go Here to read this story from the beginning.

Our three travelers wanted that spaceship more than they wanted a new car, that’s for sure. They did not speak whatever language the little purple man spoke and if it wasn’t for his broken English they wouldn’t have understood anything he said. So….. they decided to go into a huddle and try to figure out what 1 quartz credit is when an amazing thing happened. Nathanial’s dinosaur began to have a conversation with the little puple man. The dinosaur explained to our travelers that 1 quartz credit is equal to 1 gallon of processed Apple Cider.

Posted Image

While if you remember….. they had purchased a gallon of Apple Cider just before leaving the roadside stand and with the aid of the dinosaurs they were able to negotiate a deal for the spaceship (which was still pretty new and came with an owner’s manual). The little purple man went wandering off with the three talking dinosaurs.

Posted Image

Meanwhile, our travelers boarded the spaceship and once again went looking for more members of Affiliforms, or a galaxy far, far away, which ever comes first because to tell you the truth. Now that they had a spaceship, looking for a new car didn’t seem so important anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Off Topic Discussion · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

All original content, graphics, Ads and writing are the copyrighted property of their respective creator and/or author. You may not copy or distribute any copyrighted materials on Affilipede, Affiliblog or Affiliforums with out the expressed written concent of it's owner. Affilipede, Affiliblog, Affiliblog2 and Affiliforums are the copyrighted property of Wayne and Nathanial Miller. © 2010 - 2016

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of promoting clients on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement between that client and Affilipede.

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of posting on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement with Affilipede.

*Affilipede and Affiliforums are Amazon Affiliates.
Google Analytics Alternative