Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Social Media Share & Follow buttons and Threads we want you to be familiar with!

Follow Affilipede!

Share this Page!

Affiliates

The Writing Hut
A Few Words From Wayne Miller To The Members Of Affiliforums
The Three Word Minimum ~ Images ~ And Sharing ~
Affilipede Is Seeking New Clients *~
Banner ad submissions
Ad Space Available on Affilipede and Affiliforums
Become an Affilipede Affiliate
General Feedback
Affiliforums ~ If You Like Us ~ Like Us On Facebook ~
Affilipede Is On Twitter Too ~ Follow Us ~
I Dare Someone To Come Forth And Show Me A Program That Really Makes Money ~
The Post That Never Ends ~ Or The Continuing Story By Everyone That Writes Next ~

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
Welcome to Affiliforums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

CLICK HERE

Are you having trouble registering? Please take a look at our simple walkthrough. CLICK HERE!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Affilipede ~ If You Like Us ~ Like Us On Facebook ~
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 08:38 PM (51,796 Views)
Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

Affiliforums has grown, we have some active members who make a lot of posts. People come here as guests and read what’s posted. If you do one or the other or both then you must feel that Affiliforums has value. I’m asking you to take the time to go to the top of the page and give us a Facebook like. It helps you too because you use Affiliforums and the higher we rank the better it is for you. The more Facebook likes we have the more Google likes us. Other people see how many we have and that gives them the encouragement they need to like us too, maybe even to become a member.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cecelia McCarty
Member Avatar

Great idea Wayne!
I have already Liked you on Facebook, and I hope many more will take a minute to do the same!
Cecelia McCarty

Nathanial
Administrator
I hope more people like us as well. It for everybody not just for us!

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

Affiliforums “Rocks” ~ Are you a member? Do you come to see the pictures and graphics and read the posts?

If you like us “Like Us On Facebook” there are buttons on every page of both Affiliforums and Affilipede, all we’re asking is if you like us then hit our “Facebook Like” button. Help us out, it doesn’t cost anything to be here, there are no fee’s or charges of any kind. So what do you say?

Hit the button okay.

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

Liking Affilipede on facebook helps us to reach a larger audience, and if you like our posts your friends will see them. We post many things to our timeline not just the off topic stuff and official Affilipede news but other people's topics as well. So like Affilipede on facebook, post on affiliforums and there's a chance you'll get posted to our wall. Like and share the post around so your friends will see it :) .

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

Click the image ~

If you're a member of Affiliforums or you use the free resources available on Affilipede.

If you come and read the posts on Affiliforums all we ask is a Facebook Like.

All it takes is a click of the mouse, please help us out ~

Nathanial
Administrator
Posted Image

Facebook likes are good for Affilipede and increases our popularity which ultimately increases the size of the community. A larger community is good as that would increase the diversity of the conversations that take place here on Affilipede. By clicking that button at the top of the site (or the screenshot) you will be take yo our Facebook page wherein you can like Affilipede. More diverse conversations are better because we can share more information between the members helping us all grow and learn!

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

I know you're there ~

I know you're reading this ~

I know a lot of you come here from Facebook~

I'm asking for your help ~ Affilipede needs Facebook likes ~

So please take a second and hit the like button at the top of this page ~

Catherine
Member Avatar

I clicked like button already. If you really need like on facebook, please let me know. We can make some deal about it. :)

Wayne Miller
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

Affiliforums is just part of a larger Internet presence called Affilipede ~
If you come to Affiliforums, Affilipede, Affiliblog or Affiliblog 2 and feel
they have value then please give us a Facebook like. You can click on the
image and go to our Facebook Fanpage or do it right from the top of
the page and you don't even have to leave Affiliforums ~

Please help make us even more popular than we already are ~

We appreciate you ~

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Social Media Marketing · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

All original content, graphics, Ads and writing are the copyrighted property of their respective creator and/or author. You may not copy or distribute any copyrighted materials on Affilipede, Affiliblog or Affiliforums with out the expressed written concent of it's owner. Affilipede, Affiliblog, Affiliblog2 and Affiliforums are the copyrighted property of Wayne and Nathanial Miller. © 2010 - 2016

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of promoting clients on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement between that client and Affilipede.

All original content, advertisements, graphics and writings created for the purpose of posting on any Social Media site, Affilipede, Affiliforums, Affiliblog and Affiliblog 2 remain the sole property of Affilipede unless transfer of that specific property takes place through a purchase arrangement with Affilipede.

*Affilipede and Affiliforums are Amazon Affiliates.
Google Analytics Alternative